 My only thought would be maybe your over doing it with the tape! and the top
layer is coming off and pulling the rest to. I use just the silhouette tape and
it doesn't come off when wet and I get it wet quite alot. I sometimes use the IV
prep and that helps some too, but even with out my sites stick fine for 3 days.
Have you tried less tape?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm