Re: [IP] Indoor Water Park

Jenny, 14, disconnects for most water situations (beach, pool, water
slides) and sports. Depending on the level of exercise, she boluses
ahead for all or part of the missed basal. Usually she is not
disconnected for more than two  hours. Then she checks and reconnects to
bolus all or part of the upcoming missed basal. She puts her site on her
rear end so it doesn't show with her bikini. It works pretty well. The
big variation is the level of exercise.