I have a 508 so its not waterproof but I can't go in water without loosing
my site. The water gets under the tape & I loose the whole thing. Needless
to say I just redo my site if I go swimming. Am I doing something wrong? I
use IV 3000 under the sofset micro to prevent irritation & on top of to
prevent the shower water from getting in along with the tape that comes with
the sofset micro. but there is still a slight opening where the tubing is
exposed to connect the quick release. & that is where the water comes in ...
i think ... guess i never really looked.
any help would be greatly appreciated! I live in AZ & liked going swimming
before. :)