[IP] Paradigm question

 The battery "plug"??? on my paradigm - you know how they say to turn it till
its paralell to the pump andlined up with the reservior well it used to be that
way but now every time I change it it turns more and more so its no longer lined
up. Is this a problem? its still tight but at this rate it'll spin around fully
and be lining up again! will this effect the waterableness??

I guess I'll have to call but has this happened to anyone else?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm