[IP] re: questions about hypo-unawareness

"the pump has really helped me gain back my hypo-awareness."

I have used the pump for the last 12 years and over the years have slowly
developed increasing problems with hypo-unawareness.  At first I couldn't
really sense a blood sugar of 50.  Now I can be in the 20's and not sense it.
Last year passed out and seized twice when moments before I was feeling fine.
I guess ymmv on this.  I respond to this problem by constantly checking my
blood sugars....serena, dx'd '76, pumping with "panacea" for 12 years