Re: [IP] ignorant comments about diabetes treatment (Was Re:JDR F ads)

--- Kristen Olgren <email @ redacted>
> you (me)<<<

I understand your perspective.  But it does seem to me
that DM is a disease that many people have cock-eyed
ideas about in the guise of real knowledge.  I don't
know, it seems a little arrogant to me when someone
that you barely know tells you how to manage your
disease...a disease that relies on self understanding
more than most that I can think of.  Blessings, Cynthia

Do you Yahoo!?