Re: [IP] Wearing Pump in Surgery

 i had my appendix removed 2 weeks ago and at first they said you have to
take the pump off, i however said i would like to take to the surgeon so i
did and she had me show the team that would be in there with her how to
suspend. and that was it my sugar never went over 150 they said that never
happens :-))))   so i guess it depends on your surgeon.