Re: [IP] Colorado

That's a good one about needing less insulin living
here.  Let's see - hmmm - my carb ratio and basal
rates are the same here as when I visit family in
Kansas, San Diego, Washington DC and Italy.  Sooooo -
nope I don't need less insulin here in the high
country.  I don't think our altitude makes a
difference.  Maybe your MD is a bit light in the
brains though?

I didn't know there were any IDDM olympic athletes.
If there are, then I could imagine that when they are
in Colorado Springs undergoing rigorous training, that
their level of activity is increased, requiring LESS
INSULIN.  Hmmm, maybe.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?