Re: [IP] Rechargeable Batteries

Jan Hughey shared with the list her memories of the
darn rechargeable batteries way-back-when.  I
remember, too, that those batteries did not come with
the warning that they SWELLED.  If you didn't know
that - and kept recharging them - they would
eventually blow up.  Unfortunately, they didn't come
with a warning to that effect.

I honestly don't remember what pump I started out with
in the mid-80's.  I just remember it was larger than
we have now and had basically no flexibility.  My MD
had never Rx'd one before me.  He didn't have a clue,
so I punted for those three years.  Had to give it up
since I couldn't use the metal alloy needle sets
anymore (darn allergies anyway).

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?