Re: [IP] email @ redacted

> "She stated that every once in a while it is OK to
> run your numbers up a little higher than usual for a week to bring back
> sensitivity of lows.

I have been told this also.  Instead of aiming for 100 which is my target I
was told to aim for 150.  However, I have also heard people who aimed for
120 if that makes you uncomfortable.  The idea is once you average numbers a
little higher that you regain some of the symptoms.    It worked for me when
I tried it a few years ago.

My problem now is I am still struggling to get my numbers in order.  Basal
testing has been a nightmare the last few months since I can't get a stable
number to start testing with to save my life.  Grr...

-- Sherry