Re: [IP] b-ball discrimination

no i meant that he doesnt mind that i have diabetes. I treats me like any
other person on the team. If I do have a low or something, he just wants me
to make sure I tell him so i dont pass out. I didnt mean he didnt care like
"ok whatever it doesnt matter to me" kind of rude and obnoxiuos caring. lol
but thanks for your help and concern anyways
*~*Lauren*~*