[IP] Lantus question

All of a sudden my Lantus seems to be working too
well! I just started a new bottle and I've gone from
28u a night to 24 this week, and still get low blood
sugars all day...I am trying adjusting my carb to
insulin ratio now, which seems to be helping, but it
seems weird to me to have it drop all of a sudden like
that...I lost about 5 pounds and have been exercising
regularly for about 6 months....just seems weird,
wonder if anyone else has had this happen (back when
they still used Lantus...?)

Thanks -

dx 1979
soon to be a Cozmo pumper!