Re: [IP] Doctors

Hi Sue,

I got your name from the insulin pumpers.  I hope this gets through to

Just wanted to say hi, I'm a "neighbor" from Germantown.  It sounds like
we go to the same endo group.  I used to see Dr. Cohen, now I see Robin
Morrison, at the Endocrine Clinic.  She always checks my eyes and feet,
and I think she's pretty thorough.

Hope you're doing well, and happy pumping!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com