[IP] Re: Eye Problems

I just got hooked up with a new HMO.  They insist I see the Optometrist for an
"Evaluation" even though I have an active problem with retinal bleeding.
The Educator tried to send through a referral request for me, and she made it
look like I had proliferative retinopathy, even though I don't.  They ignored
her request too, and still gave me a referral to the Optometrist.