From: Lea Idlewine [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 2:42 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Upgrading pump & eye problems

OK Group,

I've been using a MM508 for almost 2.5 years.  NEVER have I had any
communication with MM regarding upgrading to a Paradigm.  How have other
on
this list, been contacted regarding upgrading???

Thanks

On another note:  Since my diagnosis in 1980, I've seen an
opthamologist.
I've never required seeing him more than once a year.  My insurance is
an
HMO, my endocrinologist is my primary care physician, and if I felt I
needed
to see the opthamologist prior to my "yearly" appt, I'd call my doctor
and
tell her what was happening.  She then would "refer" me to my
opthamologist
so that I could get in right away.

Don't know about the rest of you, but after having my eyes checked
yearly
for retinopathy, I'd hate to have to cut back to every two years.

Lea I
in Indiana, where it's sunny and pleasant today at 45 degrees!

**      Animas Corporation Internet Content Inspector Message       **