Re: RE [IP] Regarding unjustified comments

I get the "how can you eat that stuff" comment, too,
sometimes, and I just say, "I can eat whatever I want
whenever I want as long as I take enough insulin to
cover it!"   This usually quiets people down.  If my
blood sugar were low, however, I doubt I'd be able to
come up with a polite response!!  Sorry that happened,
dx 1979
soon to be a Cozmo pumper!

>>Cynthia wrote:
Just the other day, while I was eating skittles to
counter a low, my boss, in front of other people said
"How can you eat that crap, you are a diabetic?"  I
said I was having an insulin reaction.  I left the
meeting later, feeling abused.  This is probably the
first time anyone has made me feel that way, but I
think that her comment was totally inappropriate.
Blessings    Cynthia<<

Do you Yahoo!?