[IP] Infection in site (Carrying Staff)

I have also had a MRSA infection and it is not merely a staph infection.
Staph is generally treatable with a wide range of antibiotics but a MRSA is
more serious and is resistant to most antibiotics.  I was put in isolation
in the hospital when I had a MRSA.  Just wanted to clarify this so that if
anyone does get a staph infection you will know that it is more easily
treatable than a MRSA.