Re: [IP] Take it off, take it all off -- Pump that is.

I do the same.I take my pump off when I shower and also when I jog. I have
to eat to balance the basal in order to keep my bs up when exercising so I
prefer to just take the pump off.

And Chris, if you have not already purchased your bra, I would like to
recommend one with stretchy lace on the side. I needed a place to put my
pump just to go to the gym today so I stuck it there. I stored it in a
locker while I ran and then put it back in my bra. I then totally forgot it
until I went to eat. I thought it would be uncomfortable but it wasn't. I
would have clipped it to the middle of my bra but don't have enough cleavage
for it to be hidden.
Have a great day - It's miserable and rainy in the Midsouth but it beats the
Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03