Re: RE [IP] Regarding unjustified comments

Just the other day, while I was eating skittles to
counter a low, my boss, in front of other people said
"How can you eat that crap, you are a diabetic?"  I
said I was having an insulin reaction.  I left the
meeting later, feeling abused.  This is probably the
first time anyone has made me feel that way, but I
think that her comment was totally inappropriate.
Blessings    Cynthia