[IP] Re: Bloody Site

Summer -

I just had this happen to me...but actually mine sounds a bit worse than
yours.  I put in the site (with the Silserter) and noticed it was bloody and
bruised (and was sore).  Also, after exercising (boxerobics...had a lot of
movement, etc.), I noticed bright red blood, that seemed to be in the
cannula.  I was nervous...thought I would have to replace the site.  But, I
just monitored my numbers and it seemed to be just fine...the site lasted
the same time as normal and everything.  I figured (and learned from IP)
that I just knicked a vein or something when inserting (bruising,
bleeding)...then it would heal up and then I would go to boxerobics and
cause it to get knicked again.

Hope this helps!