[IP] Indoor Water Park

  If someone in your party is not in the water or if you can access a
locker, one solution is simply to disconnnect and every hour go back
to the pump, conect, and bolus the hourly basal in a lump.  You could
likely even do that at 2 h intervals.  Since you'll likely want to
check BG often, you'll need some place to keep your meter save anyway.