[IP] Re: Eye Problems

I've had diabetes for nearly eight years and have had about 4 different endos
and they have always referred me to an Ophthalmologist and I've had to see one
every year. My doctors have also said that an Optometrist is not qualified to
regocinse Retinopathy and that it's very serious as well.  Interesting....

Jacqueline Hall

>>>Am I the only one who was told to see an Ophthalmologist every YEAR?  I
told that Retinopathy was not something an Optometrist was qualified to
recognize, and it wasn't something to mess around with.  Should I begin to
develop problems, my Ophthalmologist would refer me to someone more qualified
than herself.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :