: Re: [IP] ignorant comments about diabetes treatment (Was Re:JDR F ads)

"Oh! your diabetes is so bad you have to be on a pump!"

you should (well, sort of) let it go. i think most people are "freeked"
about any
"machine like attachment" (darn.... its a little freeky to me)

I often get, even from friends, a sort of frown (like things "HAVE gotten
worse").

then i go into my story, about how much better my life is now, how "i can
eat ANYTHING"...... "AND DONT HAVE TO EAT AT ALL"
(in most cases, they see that ive lost 25 lbs, 'cause i dont have to eat.)

IN ALL CASES, they are glad to hear about it.......      they simply didnt
know

(it took me 46 years to know, how could i blame them for not knowin' Its new
to me and others)

IMNSHO give em' a break, theyre not out to hirt you (me)