Re: [IP] Bloody Site

I've had this happen with manually inserted sites, usually when I put it in
an area that's subject to abuse or lots of movement.   No blood in the canula,
but some on the adhesive.

Other than it looking disgusting, I haven't had any problems with the sites
behaving abnormally when this occurs.

-Brent