Re: [IP] Bloody Site

I've had this happen with manually inserted sites, usually when I put it in
an area that's subject to abuse or lots of movement.   No blood in the canula,
but some on the adhesive.

Other than it looking disgusting, I haven't had any problems with the sites
behaving abnormally when this occurs.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> I just changed my site and I used the Sil-serter and after I inserted and
> was hooking up the tubing I noticed that the site was bleeding on the outside
> though not in tubing, just a little on the tape. I am guessing it is because
> of the force of the inserter. Has anyone else had this and did it effect the
> site absorption or life of the site?

Do you Yahoo!?