Re: [IP] ignorant comments about diabetes treatment (Was Re:JDRF ads)

In a message dated 2/19/03 11:50:21 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< One of my favorite comments about a month ago was
 "Oh! your diabetes is so bad you have to be on a pump!"
 grrhhh... I tried to speak and explain but I think I was gritting my teeth
 too hard. ;-) >>

Oh, just tell 'em you have friends whose diabetes is so bad they have to have
*two* pumps! (Disetronic users). LOL

Jan and ElvisToo