Re: [IP] ignorant comments

I have found over the past 36 years that people truly are uneducated and
quite frankly, do not want to be educated.

If someone is "ignorant" enough to make these comments to us, the best
response is quick and simple
"You really do not have a clue about this disease"
smile and walk away.

When I was an underwriter for a very large insurance company we used to
"decline" people who were on multiple injections.  Now, this is years
ago...but still.  I knew multiple injections meant this  person was in much
better control, being diabetic myself.  However, that is not how the
insurance industry or most of the medical folks viewed it....years ago.

People will be people!