[IP] Re: Bad site?

>>>A bad res. leaks and therefore does not deliver the full amount of
Insulin, in my daughters case, her doses are quite small to begin with and
with little to no delivery, the cannula clogs and collapses or bends. >>>

Upon removal, do you actually see the canula as being bent, collapsed, or
kinked? I still can't see how it would do that inside due to a clog. The
kinked one I had was actually at a 90* angle upon removal. It had hit a lump
of scar tissue inside me - that's why I can't connect it bending just due to
clogging. :-)YMMV