Re: [IP] Soap Box & ? about Hypo Awareness

responding to: "are in such good control the less hypo aware we become."

I was told that frequent lows did cause less hypo awareness. So...  if "in
control" means a low A1c AND that low A1c was obtained by often being below
80 being "in control" could cause a decrease in hypo awareness. "In control"
should mean the lowest A1c obtainable by an individual without going below
80 (some say 70).

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03