RE [IP] Regarding unjustified comments

in all honesty, I dont EVER EXPECT anyone to know about the work i do
(most people dont have a clue, about computer engineering).

i also dont EXPECT anyone to understand this disease i have. Its one thing
if they are malicious, but that
is rarely, if ever the case. Most people are misinformed. I sort of expect
ignorance, and simply attempt to explain the truth.
I am NEVER offended. (ignorance is not illegal).

As a diabetic, part of my job is to educate "those what dont kno".

BTW, i know may so-called intellectuals, who havent a clue about diabetes