[IP] Tape Problems

I was having similar problems with tape.  I tried many different types.  The
answer for me was to change the prep that I was using.  Instead of IV prep,
I use Skin Prep.  Its a different type barrier and it fixed the problem for
me.  I still have trouble if I don't use a Uni-solve wipe when I remove my
sites.  If I just pull off the tape, I have a welt for three or four days.

Good Luck~