Re: Subject: [IP] how to store extra pump

 I had to go off for a year because I was having tape problems, I am using
the mm507c, mm told me take out the batters. I did.  I'm back on now and so
far all is good. but the tape still bothers me the next day after i put it
on. I us the quick set I was using the soft set before but the quick set uses
less tape. Any help on this would be great. thank you