[IP] Indoor Water Park

Next week we're taking the kids to an indoor waterpark in Ohio.  How have
people handled their pump in situations like this.  We'll be in the water for
hours, so I don't want to disconnect.  I have a Paradigm, so its waterproof.
My concern is losing the pump in the water.  I have the lousy holster, that
has let go on me in the past.  My suit is a one piece.  I'm not sure what to
do.  Any advice would be appreciated.