Subject: [IP] Re: Eye Problems

Am I the only one who was told to see an Ophthalmologist every YEAR?  I was
told that Retinopathy was not something an Optometrist was qualified to
recognize, and it wasn't something to mess around with.  Should I begin to
develop problems, my Ophthalmologist would refer me to someone more qualified
than herself.

It is funny how we get differing instructions on what is necessary.  My eye
doctor, also, will occasionally tell me she wants to check something sooner
than the coming year and ask me to come in sooner.  (For instance, she checks
me at least twice per pregnancy.)

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990