[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #70 new insulin pumps

                 Thanks everyone for your responses about upgrading from the
507c.  I have a few more questions.  For the people with the animas pump.  1.
Do they come in different colors?  also compared to the 507c which one is
bigger?  I am comfortable with the size of the 507c so I wouldn't want to go
any bigger.  Same questions for the cozmo.