[IP] re:b-ball discrimination

In a message dated 2/18/2003 8:32:51 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Really, am I just being one of those moms or does it sound fishy to you guys
> too?

Ok, I worry about being one of those kinds of moms too, and I think this
sounds really fishy.  Your kid doesn't even get to try out for the team
basically???  Since this is a school team, I'd go to the PE department head
if the coach doesn't come around, if that doesn't work, go to the assis.
principal, then the principal, then the board of education, then the media.
I don't think I'd let this one drop.