[IP] hi

  hi Kristen

  my name is kristy i just read the mail on the things people say and it
really used to upset i felt i was doing stuff wrong it makes me feel a lot
better after reading your letter thank you,
i also have the 507c and can get a new one in mach I've been oon the 507c for
4 years i am 22 i have had diabetics for 19 years you re truly an
inspiration. they still think we can't have kids :-)  people that is....
thanks again