Re: [IP] b-ball discrimination

I'm sorry your coach doesn't care. Is this a school team? I know I am
seeing this as a parent, not as a kid, but I wouldn't take it without a
fight. If it's a school team, and you don't feel like you can talk to
the coach, then talk to the athletic director or the principal.

I hope you can find a coach that will accept you as you are. Our
daughter, Jenny, is 14 and playing on JV soccer at her high school. Her
coach is wonderful and asked her what he should if she has problems. He
asked for my (the mom's) cell phone number so he could call if there was
an emergency.

There are good, caring coaches out there. Hang in there.