[IP] Great News

Thought I'd let everyone know, I saw my endo this afternoon and he wrote
the script for my Animas IR1000 pump. My insurance has already
pre-approved it. My rep im Montreal is great. And I'm flying high now.

Hope to take an 8.6 a1c down in the next 3-4 months.

Soon to be a pumper, with PP Le Pump (Portable Pancreas) spoof of  PePe
Le Pew

  Michel J. Boucher email @ redacted