Re: [IP] Mysteries

> Perhaps insulin
> resistance is a part of your problem.  A diabetic friend reports good
> luck with glucophage in conjunction with insulin in keeping her BGs
> under control.

I don't think insulin resistance is a factor.  I take a fairly average
amount of insulin for the carbs I eat.  1 unit for 10 carbs. I have a total
of 45-60 units a day, including basal.  Given my weight/height, my basal
rate is pretty accurate.

I just get a lot of fluctuation.  While I have a lot of highs, I also have
relatively frequent lows, though that has improved somewhat since being on
the pump.  But, I still have lows about 10% of the time.