[IP] Re: Doctors

>>> Sunday I got congested in my chest and coughing like crazy. I lost my
voice yesterday and am still not able to talk all the well. I sound
conjested yet, my nose is 100% clear. It feels like I have a huge boulder
sitting on my chest and it hurts like heck to breathe. <snip>

I hope by now you have seen some improvement, but if not do you have any
kind of Urgent Care Facility that is not a hospital ER, but a walk-in clinic
that takes patients until late in the evening? You see a doctor when it's
your turn, but it would be much quicker than waiting for an appointment.

Please let us know how this goes.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Doctors can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an appointment,
and s/he says, I wish you'd come to me sooner.