Re: [IP] Mysteries

 Actally I know a lady who was taking shots 3 times a day and each shot was well
over 100 units and still control wasn't great. She went to see an Endo and he
put her on those pills and it almost halfed her insulin needs and her control
has improved greatly.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm