[IP] Colorado

We will be moving to Colorado in 3 weeks.  My GI surgeon told me that I may
not need as much insulin out there due to the altitude, he then referenced a
study that was done on olympic athletes blah blah blah  that trained in
Colorado blah blah blah.  Has anyone else heard of that?  We'll be moving to
Colorado Springs, ANYONE that lives there I would REALLY really really
appreciate any advice suggestions etc etc on the area.  You can email me
privately if you want.