Re: [IP] Why do analogs need prescriptions

> What is the reasoning behind the idea that insulin analogs,
> such as Novalog and Humalog, need a prescription?

Include "Lantus" in that group as well. No prescription is required
for insulin by act of congress. Insulin-analogs are not "insulin".
The FDA regulates insulin-analogs just like any other drug. Yeah, I
know it's stupid, but "them's the rules" .... write your