Re: [IP] Re: infection in site. (Carrying Staph)

> <It's possible that either you or your child is a staph carrier.
> This is pretty common. >
> Michael,
> If you are a staph carrier, is it possible to get rid of it by
> taking antibiotics for a period of time?  Just curious.  I thought I
> read something about that once.

My understanding is that it's permanent, but I don't know a lot about
it other than there are people on the list that are "blessed" with
this. It is benign for the carrier except when there are open wounds,
etc.... Perhaps someone more knowledgable can provide an answer.