[IP] Re: Eye Problems

>  Though Claire's eyes were so naturally dilated, the drops weren't
> Barbara, Mum of Claire 8

Does Claire wear glasses? *I* (an untrained eye <gr>) have dx'd people for
glasses due to dilated eyes. It seems they enlarge to absorb whatever they
can to be able to see and to clarify objects. Since you said your
optometrist is a good one whom you trust, does he really have a problem with
you visiting an ophthalmologist? What's he afraid of - losing a patient, but
it might even be better for the patient? Once every 5 yrs doesn't sound
excessive and you can always get a second opinion. However, I do not know
about in Canada where you are.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

The quality of a relationship depends on how well the needs are met of the
two people involved. ~ Dr. Phil (including dr-patient relationships) ;-)