[IP] Re: b-ball discrimination

If I thought my child was going to be or is being discriminated by a coach I
would search out all those terrific athletes with diabetes and name them all
to the coach!  I would also, if possible, be at all the games just in case
there is a prob with sugar levels.  I was a cheerleader in high school.  The
other girls knew it as did the coach--my parents went to one game!  Don't
remember any probs but then I was probably high all the time back then!

dx  3/63
pumping 3/00