[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #68 New Pump

        Hello everyone.  Well, my warranty on my 507c is up in march so I'm
thinking on what pump to upgrade to.  My problem is that the only choices I
have are the minimed 508 and paradigm.  The animas R1000.  Or the disetronic
pumps.  I've had my 507c for almost four years and thank God have never run
into any problems.  I've read so many times on this site all the problems
with the paradigm and i really don't have the patience or the energy to deal
with such problems.  i was thinking maybe just going to the 508 but there are
so many newer pumps on the market i don't know if this would be a wise
choice.  the new cozmo looks great and seems to have so many new options so
does the nipro amigo which still has not been out in distribution as of yet.
also the r1000.  i don't know i was just wondering if you guys could give me
your input about what you think about these pumps.

Lisette dxed 1983 pumping since 1999