[IP] how to store extra pump

John LaMaide said:
>>>  Does MM or other pump company or Glucose meter company ship new
equipment with batteries installed?  No they don't, as they have no idea
when it will first be used, setting on a shelf for months and the batteries
going dead..... There may be batteries partly in place or a strip of plastic
inserted to keep the contacts from touching
Good luck and MM if your listening, Please correct me if I am wrong.   <<<

My MM pump was up and running when I received it.  Quoting from the MM
owners manual: *Your MiniMed pump is shipped to you from the factory with
the batteries already installed, your pump is ON when you receive it.*

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MiniMed 507 - 1998