[IP] Re: Eye Problems

> <<While my Optometrist is not a medical doctor, she does dilate my eye at
> every examination.>>

Yes, I had a long discussion about this last spring, as I thought that
perhaps Claire needed to see an opthalmologist every 5 years or so.  Bu our
new Optometrist, who I have great confidence in, told me that their training
includes this type of examination.  Though Claire's eyes were so naturally
dilated, the drops weren't necessary!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8