Re: [IP] b-ball discrimination

 Have you talked withthe coach, My guess is the coach is scared that by letting
your son play he would get sick. Maybe the coach just needs to be reassured that
your son is capable of playing.

 How old is your son and how is he being discriminated - is he not getting to
play? How long has he been on the team???

 Perhaps it would help if you were there to watch the game that way the coach
wouldn't have to worry about being in control if your son go low?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm